Becoming She-Hulk

The Journey to Prove that 40 is Worth Celebrating with a Bang!

Monday, August 29, 2005

6 days...Will Blond Be More Fun?



A funny thing happened today at the hairdresser's...I decided that I was tired of the red colour I usually put in my hair before a show to jazz things up a bit and have some fun. I was born blond and got progressively darker as I got into my 20s. After I had kids, my hair lost most of its blond and just went plain brown. For 3 or 4 years, I've toyed with various shades of temporary red rinses... but maybe this approaching 40th birthday is making me bolder than ever.

So here is a look at the blond short hair that I'll be sporting for the next little while. I waited until AFTER the family wedding because I didn't want to show up with any funny dye jobs. Come to think of it, it would have actually worked if my hair had gone a funny green colour!

Erin and Bethany are fascinated, but still mystified. Bethany keeps looking at me and then hugging me to see if I feel the same. By bedtime tonight, she announced that she liked the blond "until it grew back out to normal", so I guess that's about as much approval as I am going to get from my 6 year old.

I also picked up my tickets from the travel agent. They were the only set of e-tickets,receipts and insurance info that I couldn't find in the file from all our travels this summer, but it turns out that I'd booked that trip so long ago, to take advantage of a great price I found, I'd asked them to keep the ticket in the safe so I wouldn't misplace it here in the house!
One more reason to love my new lateral file system. Finding things is MUCH easier.

Am I starting to get excited? You bet! Today's workout was just AWESOME! Now I just need to wrap up a few loose ends before I leave for Atlanta on Friday morning. Hopefully the hotel will have a computer so that I can blog right down to the end!!!

8 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger Sue said...

I like the blonde! Can't wait to see the green though!

Sue

 
At 6:57 AM, Anonymous M&Co. said...

Love the new do!

 
At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://lyfnjhyb.com/fzon/mezp.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://eihtnwwx.com/fsyi/cxxf.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://lyfnjhyb.com/fzon/mezp.html | http://ulpngdex.com/cfqn/dwaw.html

 
At 3:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» » »

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! film editing schools

 
At 3:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP antidepressants Aerobe mattresses

 

Post a Comment

<< Home