Becoming She-Hulk

The Journey to Prove that 40 is Worth Celebrating with a Bang!

Monday, September 05, 2005

I WON Best Comic Book Character Category!!

I've had less than 4 hours sleep in the last 48 hours, and for some strange reason, I can't FTP into my website ISP tonight, so the fabulous pictures from DragonCon are going to have to wait until I hear back from their tech support tomorrow. I really wanted to show off how I looked green and the super photo of me meeting Lou Ferrigno when I was in my warrior garb! Hulk meets She-Hulk to be!!

I am sure that after a bit more sleep, I'll be able to write a coherent entry about what a blast it was to walk out of the hotel to the Masquerade in full She-Hulk costume and just watch everyone's jaws drop. Being on stage was fun and a great relief after waiting without being able to sit down for over 3 hours in my white 3 inch heeled go-go boots (I was afraid the make-up would rub off). That alone would have been worth it, but then to win for that category at my very first Con, may just have been the beginning of something!

I'm off to bed... more tomorrow!

7 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your news clips. Visit anytime, And Im always looking for new reads.

tramadol

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Wolfsong said...

Congratulations!!!

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Jennifer, that's wonderful! Can't wait to see pictures.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said...

Woohoo ! ! ! ! Can't wait to see the pics! Bryan forgot the digital camera so all the pics he took are still sitting in the disposable camera waiting to be developed.

Congratulations!!!!

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ;)
wow... what sick news!
what do U suppose about it?

 
At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home